The steps a user goes through when using the Tweet Button are:
- The user clicks the Tweet Button
- The user is asked to login to Twitter if they aren’t already. If the user is new to Twitter they can also create an account.
- The Share Box appears already completed with the information provided in the properties of the Tweet Button. The user can change the content if they wish.
- Posting of the Tweet is confirmed and the user is suggested a maximum of two accounts they may wish to follow as provided in the properties of the Tweet Button.
- The Share Box remains open until the user presses close.
Regarding steps number 3, is there any way that can disable users from changing the original content (information)?