Did content-length disappear from the API response?

We have an application that we build with this

Which our client recently reported to us is broken. Running the code I am seeing that it is breaking because it is receiving responses from the API with no “content-length” in the header. It clearly expected that to come in every time a valid response was recieved from the API (you can see the code in question at https://github.com/denisdanielyan/as3-Application-Only-Twitter/blob/master/Twitter-Application-Only/src/de/danielyan/twitterAppOnly/TwitterSocket.as, line 131) Did something change recently?

Thanks!

@tangdynasty

I’m encountering a similar problem in a specific situation.

When I send a GET application/rate_limit_status WITHOUT the resources parameter, I receive a response with a correct response body, but no content-length header.

When I send a GET application/rate_limit_status WITH the resources parameter (even one with invalid resource families such as 'resources': 'blahblahblah'), I receive a response with a correct response body as well as a correct content-length header.

I’ve tried reproducing with a couple of other REST endpoints, but this is the only one that fails for me.

What endpoints were your calls failing on, and are you still having this problem?