Deleting Tailored audience permission

For DELETE PERMISSIONS(in tailored audiences) after deleting the permission you say "It would not be possible to copy this campaign after the audience has been revoked."
If we delete permissions for a tailored audience for a particular campaign, Is it possible to use get services to get details about that campaign afterwards ?

Related to: DELETE accounts/:account_id/tailored_audiences/:tailored_audience_id/permissions/:tailored_audience_permission_id

Existing campaigns are not affected and you can still retrieve campaign details with GET endpoints. The campaigns you retrieve info on would be for whatever account specified in accounts/:account_id path and not exactly related to the tailored_audience sharing (so whatever token you are using to retrieve campaign details needs to be the right one to look at those campaigns).

thanks for the reply

Also , For the Global opt out list for tailored audiences, Once the list includes the name of a user, will the user be removed from the tailored audience list or is it just that the ads would not be displayed on the users page even though he is part of the tailored audience list ? And can i have a sample doc for the list of tailored audiences that has to be uploaded with the TON API ?

Also , For the Global opt out list for tailored audiences, Once the list includes the name of a user, will the user be removed from the tailored audience list or is it just that the ads would not be displayed on the users page even though he is part of the tailored audience list ?

For Global opt-outs, the user is removed from all existing audiences for the given ads account and therefore ineligible for targeting and you can find more details on the reference page.

And can i have a sample doc for the list of tailored audiences that has to be uploaded with the TON API ?

Not quite sure what you mean by this. I’d recommend going through our Audiences documentation first.

I would like to get a sample for the tailored audience list.
The format of the file, If we are including email ids then in what format should the file be ?
does it just have email ids separated with comma or are there any other particulars.

Hey @arjunsdas95

Details around the file format can be found on the documentation page.

Thanks!