Deleted people who are posting inappropriate things of other people

I am a victim for cyber billing this user @broskiiiiiiiii has been posting inappropriate pictures of me on twitter , I have reported it constantly and he is still posting photos I’ve blocked him and he has thousands of people all over retweeting the photos of me , if this company does not take action like how they are supposed to I will be forced to take legal actions against the company . Please I just want to be left alone !

This System is broken. ALSO BEING BULLIED and something needs to be done because @AmandaBynesSA is ABUSING MANY PEOPLE NOT JUST ME!!! DELETE THE ACCOUNT!!! they have no right to tell people to kill themselves… THIS IS A PROBLEM!!! I WOULD LIKE THIS ADDRESSED> i reported and blocked but still the harassment continues… DOES TWITTER NOT HAVE SOME WAY TO FIX THIS? PLEASE I JUST WANT THIS GONE.

Hello,

Unfortunately we can’t help with account issues here. Your best bet is to contact @support at http://support.twitter.com/forms and file a ticket with their support forms.

Regards,
@truebe
Twitter Platform Operations

I Would Like To Report Stanford Devon Autry The 3rd , Also Known On Twitter As @IDunk2Much For Cyber Bullying. He Is Always Putting Uncalled For Things About Me When He Is Upset. He Is A Very Childish Individual But Claims He Is Mature And A “Man”. Men Aren’t Disrespectful To Women Like The Way He Is Towards Me. He Is ALWAYS Calling Me Out Of My Name & Always Trying To Act Out For This Social Network. I Am So Tired Of Scrolling Down My TL And See Something About Me . It Is Quite Rude. That Is Why I Am Reporting @IDunk2Much For Cyber Bullying On Twitter.

Could someone tell me how long it take for a suspended account to get activated again after the second suspension?

Could someone tell me how long it take for a suspended account to get activated again after the second suspension?