Dear Twitter Support Team, I Humbly Beg, Kindly Unsuspend my Account

My Dear Twitter Support Team,
I humbly beg, Kindly Unsuspend my Account. I’ve been waiting patiently and hopefully, that I get a response to one of my filed tickets. My account has been suspended since 5th september and I have not gotten any email from you as to the situation with my twitter handle. I am a genuine user since 2008 not to be mistaken for a robot. I may have violated the rules along the line which I maybe ignorant of, I can passionately say that it wasn’t intentional in any case. Please I really need my twitter account to be working again. Kindly look into my issue and resolve it I plead!

Thanks,
Yours faithfully,
@Keveen

Please help me resolve this. I was never told what I did wrong. Pls lift the suspension from account. I am very worried and growing frustrated… No one is talking or replying my Appeal.

How do you get the suspicion lifted if you don’t get a response?

thats the problem. I wonder if they even received the appeal.

I humbly beg, Kindly Unsuspend my Account. I’ve been waiting patiently and hopefully, that I get a response to one of my filed tickets. My account has been suspended since 27 september and I have not gotten any email from you as to the situation with my twitter handle. I am a genuine user since 2008 not to be mistaken for a robot. I may have violated the rules along the line which I maybe ignorant of, I can passionately say that it wasn’t intentional in any case. Please I really need my twitter account to be working again. Kindly look into my issue and resolve it I plead

Thanks,
Yours faithfully,
@mindfacts

Dear twitter, please deactivate my 3 accounts because your support is terrible and I no longer want to use your service @hart4269 @rhart4269 @gulaghart

Twitter My Account Is Suspended For Over A Week!! Help!! Will It Be Unsuspended?? I Havnt Broken Any Of The Rules!! :frowning: Please Unsuspend Mee :frowning:

Dear twitter . My account was suspended for sending multiple unsolicited mentions to other users. That is not true. I am a good person and my account is new so I did not send multiple unsolicited mentions. Please I would like my twitter account to be restored as soon as possible. Thank you in adavanced.

If Twitter is a social tool, what you are doing is antisocial. You should supend accounts after several warnings to the users and not before the “imaginery misbehaviours”. Your system is not social if you treat people like this .

I humbly beg, Kindly Unsuspend my Account. My account was suspended today 9th january 2014. I am a genuine user since 2011 not to be mistaken for a robot. I may have violated the rules along the line which I maybe ignorant of, I can passionately say that it wasn’t intentional in any case. Please I really need my twitter account to be working again. Kindly look into my issue and resolve it I plead
Thanks,
Yours faithfully @alakejoshua