CUSTOM EVENT METHOD,CUSTOM EVENT CLASS,CUSTOM EVENT CLASS DATA - Input parameters issue while targeting multiple custom native network to a single adUnit

Hi,

I have added 2 custom native network.
1.InMobi
2.Vungle

Now I have created 2 Line items for targeting Interstitial ads.

1.MMKOD-Interstitial-InMobi-L-Item —> This is of InMobi Network type.
2.MMKOD-Interstitial-Vungle-L-Item —> This is of Vungle Network type.

I have entered all respective parameters while creating Line item for both the network like:-

For InMobi Network Line Item:-

1.Type & Priority: Network and priority set to 12

2.Network: Custom Native Network

3.Name: MMKOD-Interstitial-InMobi-L-Item

4.Data (Optional): {“placement_id”: “f5hfad3c2853457gruj843be35d536754”}

5.Method: loadInterstitial

For Vungle Network Line Item:-

1.Type & Priority: Network and priority set to 12

2.Network: Custom Native Network

3.Name: MMKOD-Interstitial-Vungle-L-Item

4.Data (Optional): {“placement_id”: “aga6fab32763457youj843be5d567gytr89”}

5.Method: loadInterstitial

Now in Ad Unit Targeting section i have checked one adUnit(to a specific adUnit- MMKOD) and that ad unit will serve both(Inmobi & Vungle) Interstitial ads to my app.

There is no issue in setting above mentioned settings.

Now my problem starts here:-

1. Go to Network Tab on the Dashboard.
  2. Select one network either custom native - InMobi or custom native - Vungle.
  3. let say i have selected custom native - Vungle .
  4. Now click on “Edit Network” Button on top Right corner.
  5. Now Go to “Set Up Your Inventory” section and click on “Edit Section” Button.
  6. Here i have to enter 3 parameters for a specific adUnit(MMKOD) namely -

a) CUSTOM EVENT METHOD :-
loadInterstitial

b) CUSTOM EVENT CLASS :-
com.mopub.mobileads.VungleInterstitial

c) CUSTOM EVENT CLASS DATA :-
{“placement_id”:“aga6fab32763457youj843be5d567gytr89”}

Done.I have successfuly added Vungle to my adUnit “MMKOD”. Now I want to add Inmobi to My adUnit “MMKOD”. So I repeat the steps from 3 to 6 but this time I have selected custom native - InMobi, and i have to enter 3 parameters for that specific adUnit(MMKOD) namely -

a) CUSTOM EVENT METHOD :-
loadInterstitial

b) CUSTOM EVENT CLASS :-
com.mopub.mobileads.InMobiInterstitial

c) CUSTOM EVENT CLASS DATA :-
{“placement_id”: “f5hfad3c2853457gruj843be35d536754”}

7.Now My Issue is how to arrange these 2 networks parameters(CUSTOM EVENT METHOD,CUSTOM EVENT CLASS,CUSTOM EVENT CLASS DATA) to its respective Edit Box as " I HAVE TO INPUT BOTH NETWORK’S PARAMETER TO A SINGLE EDIT BOX FOR EACH PARAMETERS SECTION ". Example Bellow.

8 . I don’t know how i can write these parameters to the EditBox. whether these parameters should be seperated by “Comma”,“fullstop” or any thing else.

CUSTOM EVENT METHOD :-
loadInterstitial , loadInterstitial

CUSTOM EVENT CLASS :-
com.mopub.mobileads.VungleInterstitial , com.mopub.mobileads.InMobiInterstitial

CUSTOM EVENT CLASS DATA :-
{“placement_id”: “aga6fab32763457youj843be5d567gytr89”} , {“placement_id”: “f5hfad3c2853457gruj843be35d536754”}

I have attached a screenshot of problem area for reference. Any dummy example will be much helpful.

Thank you !!

Hi Sanjaya,

Please go under the Networks tab, select Segments, close the Status:Running filter, and you can enable your network for multiple ad units.

https://dev.twitter.com/mopub/ui/create-and-manage-segment

Edward

I got my problem resolved. my mistake was i didn’t enabled my test device on inmobi portal and the adunit(inmobi interstitial) which i had created on inmobi portal is in pending verification. so live ads from inmobi is not possible and test ads will not be shown to the device.

Thank you Edward !!