Curl returning 500 error


When I run this command, it shows a 500: Internal Server Error in the document.title

curl -A Twitterbot

I’ve also put in the Twitterbot snippet for robots.txt

I’ve also read both the FAQ and Troubleshooting guide to try to solve the problem, but I still can’t seem to figure it out.


That’s an error on your web server / host, so it’s pretty difficult for us to debug on this end. For what it’s worth, I also tried that by pretending to be Chrome or Mozilla and hit the same error 500 in curl (even though the page loads in the browser itself). It looks like the server is being very picky about which user-agents to respond to.

I’d start by checking the nginx (your web server) access logs and see why it is failing with an internal error.


This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.