ConsumerKey differs from API console

oauth
api

#1

Greetings!
Starting this morning, the requests I send from my code respond “(401) Unauthorized”. Everything was working fine until now. I then tried to make the requests via the Twitter API Console. All were working fine, but I noticed that the ConsumerKey in the OAuth header from the console differs from my App’s ConsumerKey that I can see (and was always using) on my App’s Page.
Now I am wondering where the key in the console comes from, and if this is the reason for the bad responses.

I already regenerated the keys in hope, that this would fix the strange discrepancy between the keys, but to no avail.
Also, if it helps, I am using App Auth via the OAuth signature.