Click on Sign In Button but nothing happen?

Since you change from 1.0 to 1.1 my app dont work anymore.

Scenario BEFORE you change this:

1. user click on Sign In Button
  2. redirect normally to twitter page ask for permission
  3. user click Accept 4 instance, redirect back to site
  4. when they redirect there, they can see his pic, followers, following, number of tweets…
  5. work like a charm. even store user data into my database…

Scenario AFTER you change this:

1. user click on Sign In Button
  2. redirect normally to twitter page ask for permission
  3. user click Accept 4 instance, redirect back to site
  4. when they redirect to site - nothing happened?
  5. just got back to Sign In Button again…

Further more… Since you change all this shabanga to 1.1 i was unable to login to my original dev account - say that email dont exist anymore? My application who is bond with this “non existing” account is still on Twitter? I wrote email to api@twitter.com but no answer? Now, @episod , i know that you read this tread. You are normal person i think. What is all that crap?

Thank you.

P.S - i have to open new developer account to post this. Even try to build new application with same parametar, but dont accept same site name, not just application name… And, yes, i change all existing parameter from 1.0 to 1.1… You made me hell for past few days. Thank you 4 that…

This is a known issue that we’ve yet to fully resolve or lock down – it occurs due to some combination of permission level setting associated with an app and some other factor.

In the meantime while we track it down, use oauth/authorize instead if this bug affects your app.

not one application wont work. use what? o.O pardon, dont everyone speak twitter developer language… i just want my app to work like work be 4 this incredibly stupid change by your side. you (not u personal) dont even have some solid library for using twitter developer for developing application. that’s why is twitter 4 billion years after facebook. twitter dont have they own SDK to work with, u just simply let other people to bang head and develop something that in the end cost more problem to u than user’s. why is so hard for u to write couple of example to developer: this 1 is for sign in with twitter and store user data for further work. this one is for reading user basic info, etc… no, its much easier 4 u to let other people do your work instead… i give up from twitter developer, this is just gangbang for my head, salut Taylor.