Card validator

Please validate urlhttp://www.wildlifeconservationtrust.org/blog-details-test.php?blog_id=13

*.wildlifeconservationtrust.org whitelist request for failed
ERROR: Card validation failedPreformatted text

or give any source where i can easily validate above URL

Hello ,
Please give some proper contact details at cards validator page if any user find any error at time vaidation

Your site markup is very broken. You have a commented-out chunk of Card metadata right at the top of the file, but if I search for twitter:card in the page source it appears at least four times, along with other fragments of card markup in various incorrect places.

The pinned troubleshooting post can help you. You do not need to be whitelisted for a summary or summary large image card.

Now i keep twitter :card single time still facing same problem.
At initial time twitter card configuration at page it was showing card without thumbnail at twitter.
Issue was only showing card border not any image.after several time to try to generate image thumbnail at card it started show like this ( *.wildlifeconservationtrust.org is not whitelisted for card) at validate

Not i update meta tag you can check now.

Your twitter:description metatag is broken because of HTML injection in the content attribute. Fix this by stripping out HTML tags before printing and the card should work.

<meta property="twitter:description" content="<p align="justify">
<em>Report published by NASA and NOAA, show 16 out of 17 warmest years on record since 2001, considering the fact that maximum heating occurred in past 35 years. </em></p>
<p align="justify">According to a report published by NASA, 2016 saw earth temperatures clocking another record-breaking high, for the third time in a row. In two independent analyses carried out by NASA an" />

Issue solve.
Thank you for reply