Card Validator Error: meta tag missing (twitter:text:title)

cards

Description of issue: I’m attempting to help troubleshoot a Twitter Card issue with my company’s website. I’m consistently receiving the following error when attempting to validate a Twitter Card for the URL listed below:

**URL affected (must be public):**https://www.medexpress.com/blog/better-health/beginners-guide-to-marathon-training.html

Troubleshooting steps attempted [note that we will not prioritise posts unless there is evidence of following the troubleshooting guides]: I have shared several troubelshooting steps with my company’s devleoper, who placed the required tags on my behalf. I’m not familiar with placing code, but from what I can tell, the required meta tags are placed - which is why I’m not sure how to solve the missing meta tag error.

<meta name="twitter:card" content="summary_large_image">
    <meta property="og:type" content="website"/>
	<meta property="fb:app_id" content="287828061879318"/>
	<meta property="og:title" content=""/>
	<meta property="og:image" content=""/>
    <meta property="og:description" content=""/>
    <meta property="og:url" content=""/> 

The title, description and image tags are empty.

Thank you, @andypiper! I will pass this information along to our developer, and then test with the card validator again once the tags have been updated.

Hi, @andypiper -

Our developer filled in the empty tags (screenshot below), but we’re still seeing the same error message: “ERROR: Required meta tag missing (twitter:text:title).”

Any other thoughts on why the Twitter Card won’t validate for this URL?

I just fetched this in curl using the Twitterbot user agent and I do not see this markup. I see the markup I posted before.