Hello. We’re trying to test twitter cards on our staging server. Previously, the staging server’s robots.txt forbade all bots everywhere. After reading the documentation on here, I updated the staging server to allow Twitterbot:
However, when I try to validate a card on the site, it still gives only the error in the title. Here’s an example of an url I’m trying to validate:
I found other people complaining of the same problem here, but the threads always ended with a twitter support person saying it works for them and the OP following up to say it now works for them too. I’m hoping the same will happen to me, after I make this thread. At the time of this writing, though, I’m still getting the error.