I am getting an error now with my cards. They were working great for the site for a few weeks, but all of a sudden stopped working as of the last few days. I just did a preview and this is the error it gave me:
“Looks like something is technically wrong. Please try again in a few minutes.”
I have tried multiple times to update and make sure all of our meta tags are properly in-place and setup exactly as they should be. The only change I made recently was to the original meta og:description we had, it was set to name=" instead of property=". After changing that to what it should be, it seemed to have stopped working. That’s the only clue I have.
Not sure what the issue is, but would love to see if I can get this figured out since it’s throwing back “something is technically wrong”. I can’t see previews on any of our links any more from any account. I’ve double checked and everything should be working. Thank you!