Card summary has stopped showing entirely for our site!

I am getting an error now with my cards. They were working great for the site for a few weeks, but all of a sudden stopped working as of the last few days. I just did a preview and this is the error it gave me:
“Looks like something is technically wrong. Please try again in a few minutes.”

I have tried multiple times to update and make sure all of our meta tags are properly in-place and setup exactly as they should be. The only change I made recently was to the original meta og:description we had, it was set to name=" instead of property=". After changing that to what it should be, it seemed to have stopped working. That’s the only clue I have.

Not sure what the issue is, but would love to see if I can get this figured out since it’s throwing back “something is technically wrong”. I can’t see previews on any of our links any more from any account. I’ve double checked and everything should be working. Thank you!

Any update on this yet? I’m still stuck here and everything I do makes no difference. I just don’t get it, I’m desperate to get this fixed and running again. It was working perfectly fine and just stopped! I’ve made every change and tweak and suggestion you’ve given me, but absolutely no change or progress. I’m getting more and more frustrated because I’ve done everything and really would like to get this back in working order yet no progress. Any help yet? Thank you.

I’m having the same problem. My summary cards were working perfect, but then they just stopped. Everything shows up find in the preview!

I get the Looks like something is technically wrong.
Please try again in a few minutes. problem, but can’t figure out why.

For us, the preview tool work mostly fine, with some few “something is technically wrong”. But the tweet does not show the summary. Does it take a while or something like this?