Card Preview: Unable to Render Card Preview - Card Meta Data Present

This is the error I get when attempting to validate a card for: https://www.911truthoutreach.org/557-news-releases/381-9-11-museum-virtual-walking-tour.html:

Card preview

9/11 Truth Outreach @911TruthOut

The card for your website will look a little something like this!

Unable to render Card preview

Log

ERROR: FetchError:exceeded 4.seconds to Portal.Pink-constructor-safecore while waiting for a response for the request, including retries (if applicable) (Card error)

The metadata is as follows:

[code] [/code] Robots.txt is as follows:

User-agent: Twitterbot
Disallow:

User-agent: *
Disallow: /administrator/
Disallow: /bin/
Disallow: /cache/
Disallow: /cli/
Disallow: /components/
Disallow: /includes/
Disallow: /installation/
Disallow: /language/
Disallow: /layouts/
Disallow: /libraries/
Disallow: /logs/
Disallow: /modules/
Disallow: /plugins/
Disallow: /tmp/

What am I doing wrong here?

getting this error as well but only when viewing preview from android device

Thanks for attempting to authenticate Josh. I have looked at the site through GTMetrix and I see that I have some work cut out for me to get the load times down to under 4 seconds.

I will be consolidating JavaScript and CSS to greatly reduce blocking and wait time. I will be eliminating everything from the site that is extra baggage and then I will connect this to CloudFlare which I hope will get our load time down to around 2.5 seconds.

I hope to have that finished by Wednesday, January 21, 2015, so you can try to authenticate again then.

Thank you for you prompt response and thank you for attempting to authenticate.

Hi there,

Sorry for the trouble. I’m not 100% sure, but I do see our systems timing out when requesting data from your site.

Sometimes website hosts might deny requests from certain IPs they see traffic from. Twitter could be one of those.

You might want to take the ASNUM in the below URL and ask your provider to whitelist these addresses, and see if that makes it any easier?

https://dev.twitter.com/cards/troubleshooting

Yes we have severe load time issues. I have to get our load time under 4 sec. before twitter will be able to grab content. That will take consolidating all the CSS and JavaScript and other optimizing techniques…

Hopefully I will have this addressed by the end of the week 1/17/2015.

Thank you for your reply.