Can't test my summary card [ERROR: Fetching the page failed because the request timed out.]

When I try to validate my summary card it gives error [ERROR: Fetching the page failed because the request timed out.]

My photo URL is [http://www.seesaudi.sa/english/pages/PhotoDetails.aspx?PhotoId=1b9c06fe-6b09-402f-92de-971e07d4c954]

Please help.

I too am having this issue and added a topic myself here -> ERROR: Fetching the page failed because the request timed out

I am using GoDaddy as my hosting provider for my website - www.thetwelfthstep.com

I think we need someone from twitter’s side to test the connectivity and if it’s blocked or not.

I agree. I just don’t know how to get Twitter’s attention on this. I’m actually trying to get my site to validate tonight and it’s not working again. But last night it worked fine. How is it possible that one day it can get the page fine and another day it can’t?

I found the issue with my card, the page has to load in 3 sec only or twitter will assume it is not working and gives timeout error.
You’ll need to minimize the page size and loading time to make it work.
I hope you find it useful.