Can't Get Twitter Cards to Work for Individual Posts

Can anyone help me figure out why my Twitter cards won’t work for individual posts? For example, if I enter this individual post URL https://metacurity.com/?d=04%2F21%2F2017#323312, the card validator only gives me a card for the top post on this page.

Admittedly my site is a little complex, but I should be able to create an individual card for each post using the URL format above. And yet I can’t. Why?

If anyone has any ideas, I’m all ears. Thank you very much.

There’s only one set of card markup allowed for a single page. Your site is a single page with a bunch of different anchor IDs. I do not believe that the platform can support your use case unless a unique URL (including anchor hash) is also able to serve unique tags and content.

Thank you for the response. In my search for a solution to this problem, I have developed a method for producing a unique url that can concatenate the site’s url, the date and the anchor id for each post. Let’s call the the unique URL TweetURL. In the meta data, would I just simply replace with .

the get_permalink with get_TweetURL?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.