Can't create developer account

I try to create a developer account and it says I have no phone associated with my account. I add my phone and request a verification code via sms. The code never comes. I request new code…never comes. I try over and over and over… still no verification code via sms is coming o me. I’ve contacted support received instructions for the steps I’ve already done. What other alternatives might I have?

Hi @jonahern - Have you raised a ticket via http://support.twitter.com/forms/platform requesting help with this?

no, but I will… Thanks for the input, Aurelia!
HNY!

actually - i see I did get this response:
Hello,

Thanks for reaching out. This helpdesk is for policy inquiries from developers building on the Twitter Platform. For all other requests, including those regarding account suspensions, harassment, and general support, please refile your request via the appropriate form here.

Please reply to this ticket if you have questions about Twitter’s developer policies, the EU-US Privacy Shield, or if you believe that you have received this message in error.

Note that we aim to respond to most platform queries in one business day.

Regards,

Twitter Platform Operations

Hi @jonahern - unfortunately I can’t help you with this, as your question is an account-related question and this forum is reserved for questions related to the Twitter developer platform and APIs.

I suggest you visit the Twitter Help Center (at the bottom of the page you will find ways of getting in touch with Twitter Support).

I’m going to close this ticket.