I’ve got a problem to get Twitter4J to work on Android.
- I create a project name: C:\VerifyProject
- Add the sample source code from here: http://twitter4j.org/en/code-examples.html
- According to the config page: http://twitter4j.org/en/configuration.html
I create a file: twitter4j.properties at: C:\VerifyProject\twitter4j.properties, then add all 4 values into it.
- I use Ant for building project, it builds successfully.
- I install the APK and run it from the phone and got error: “Authentication credentials missing”
It seems like twitter4j.properties is not used properly somewhere but I can’t figure it out.
- I have a directory “libs” containing only one package: twitter4j-core-android-2.2.6.jar
Is it ok enough to run the sample?
- Anyone have suggestion/solution for my problem?
Thanks for your support.