Can I walk a user through the dev account creation process from my App?

I’m working on an app that allows users to sign up for different groups in which they receive a ranking based on their performance in beer pong matches. Right now, it has an overarching twitter account that tweets for all events system-wide (someone is on a winning streak, the top 3 changes, etc.) but I want to change this to group-specific twitter accounts to prevent people from spoofing their results and getting tweeted out to a bunch of people who don’t care about them. Ideally, you’d be able to make a group with all your friends who compete at on a specific table, and you could all follow the twitter feed of that one group (or groups if you play with different friend groups). So, instead of having the overarching twitter feed flooded by spam and false match reports, you would subscribe to a nice, clean feed of pertinent information.

On my site, can I walk the users through the process of creating a twitter account for their group, and ask for their API keys so the application can tweet from their group’s twitter account? Or is this a policy violation? I know the API doesn’t permit directly creating the accounts for users, but I would make a site that had simple instructions on how to do this, and a form for them to enter their group’s API info.

Thanks,
-Matt