Can any body please give end point to post tweet behalf of user after taking all permissions from user in twitter app

Can any body please give end point to post tweet behalf of user after taking all permissions from user in twitter app?
Please give some sample code(Node.js is much better) which will be show you like real developer

You’ll want to use statuses/update to post a Tweet. There are lots of sample applications in our TwitterDev samples gallery, including some in node.

i didnt find anything in php

Really? There are several PHP libraries for the Twitter API, most of which have sample code included.

found and it works thanks. can you help me how to schedule tweets. i have checked tweetdeck but didn’t get any api’s

Can you help me in getting user email id. or is it necessary to whitelist my app

You need to call the account/verify_credentials endpoint after the user is authenticated.

i called but i get screen_name , name etc but not his/her email

i can send you the json file what i am getting from twitter

The email address will only be returned if:

• your application has the correct OAuth permissions (including the “can request email address” permission)
  • the application tokens used to authenticate the user had those same permissions (i.e. you cannot just add that permission later and have an existing token work, the user needs to reauthenticate in that case)
  • you’re correctly adding the include_email=true parameter on the verification call
  • the user has a verified email address (i.e. they responded to the challenge check on the email address at the time they signed up to Twitter or when they last changed their email address on their Twitter account).

But how can we set permission. Twitter has given checkbox to access email id. and i have seen my twitter api it’s include_email=true is correect. So are you telling me to change my code where i can add include_email=true parameter