Campaign "Results" in API?

Is there a way to fetch a campaign’s “Results” that you can see in the interface (see image)?

Thanks,
Tiana

Do you mean stats for a campaign? You should have a look at our Analytics endpoints.

Thanks @andrs :smile:
I specifically mean the Results stat you see in the screenshot, I’m trying to retrieve that through the API.

I know you can fetch Link Clicks separately through promoted_tweet_timeline_url_clicks, but not all campaigns have that as Result as they don’t have the same objective. Besides, Leads (see screenshot) was a derived metric but the metric that was used to calculate it has been deprecated (promotion_card_responses).
Any ideas?

Hi There!

Did some searching through the forums and did not find anything else readily on this topic - has anyone had any luck in determining how to create the “Results” field from the UI based on the available fields from the stats API response?

I bet that they are derived based on the objective type, but the documentation did not seem to mention how the values map from the API to the UI.
https://dev.twitter.com/ads/analytics/metrics-by-objective

Thanks so much!

• B

Hi @Tianape, @TapClicks! The “Results” column contains the specified metric value, which depends on the objective, indeed. But the column states clearly what the results are:

objective --> metric that represents the results:

WEBSITE_CLICKS, WEBSITE_CONVERSIONS --> url_clicks
LEADS --> card_engagements
TWEET_ENGAGEMENTS --> engagements
FOLLOWERS --> follows
APP_ENGAGEMENTS, APP_INSTALLS --> app_clicks
VIDEO_VIEWS --> video_total_views

How to fetch value of metric "Results" using Ads API