Bug: Strange error when adding behavior targeting over sandbox

When I trying to add behavior targeting on the line item, I get some strange error, that Tailored audience was not found.

Here is my call:

twurl -H ads-api-sandbox.twitter.com -X PUT "/2/accounts/gq18xh/targeting_criteria/?line_item_id=eg1w&behaviors=lfwu"

and the response:

{
  "errors": [
    {
      "code": "NOT_FOUND",
      "message": "Tailored Audience lfwu was not found for Account gq18xh"
    }
  ],
  "request": {
    "params": {}
  }
}

Does that tailored audience belong to gq18xh?

(I’m not even sure whether it’s possible to create a tailored audience in the sandbox. I’d have to check on that.)

Now I also have problem with other targetings: interest, followers, keywords.
I can’t create line item with these targeting on sandbox api.
It stopped working on 5.12.2017. so I guess there was some update to api.

Here is example calls:

twurl -H ads-api-sandbox.twitter.com -X PUT "/2/accounts/gq18xh/targeting_criteria/?line_item_id=efdr&similar_to_followers_of_users=27292274"
twurl  -H ads-api-sandbox.twitter.com -X PUT "/2/accounts/gq18xh/targeting_criteria/?line_item_id=efdr&broad_keywords=#ljubljana,3realstate"

and response is:

{"errors":[{"code":"INTERNAL_ERROR","message":"Internal Error"}],"request":{"params":{}}}

I’ve been having the same problems creating targeting criterias in sandbox since early this month… creating targeting criterias via the normal ads domain works though.

Any update on this? The most targeting is failing on sandbox

Hey @djordjesavic

Apologies for the delay in response, however I’ve been able to reproduce the issue.

We’re still looking into the issue and given that these are sandbox endpoints, there may be a delay in terms of a fix. We’ll keep this thread updated once we know more.

Thanks!

Thanks,

It would be very nice if this can be fixed, so we can continue to use sandbox API in development.

Do you know How to add the welcome message?

Hey @djordjesavic

Can you double check if you’re still seeing the issue? It should be resolved now:

twurl -H ads-api-sandbox.twitter.com -X PUT "/2/accounts/gq1axn/targeting_criteria?line_item_id=ejgq&similar_to_followers_of_users=27292274" | jq .
{
  "data": [
    {
      "line_item_id": "ejgq",
      "name": "httpool",
      "id": "38r5f",
      "account_id": "gq1axn",
      "created_at": "2018-02-16T00:15:53Z",
      "targeting_value": "27292274",
      "updated_at": "2018-02-16T00:15:53Z",
      "deleted": false,
      "targeting_type": "SIMILAR_TO_FOLLOWERS_OF_USER"