Best Simple way to generate all OAuth paramaeters

trends
oauth

i need to get the trends json file from here https://api.twitter.com/1.1/trends/place.json?id=56446797
but i’m confused about getting some paramters like ( &oauth_nonce , &oauth_signature )
So how i can get them simply , I’ve done much search but all result using complex way

Or anyone can help me by getting the file and send it on mario.gamal@outlook.com

The data from that endpoint will vary based on time (trends are updated in ~5 minute windows), so it may not help to send you “the file” unless you are only looking for a single point in time. Also - are you sure that place ID is valid? I’m seeing a page not found error on the API, and I don’t see a WOEID in our places endpoint that would match.

One way I would suggest querying the API is using a tool like Postman, or twurl. They should handle the OAuth steps for you more simply.

thanks for your reply
actually there changes in the plan now

i need to get the last 4 years trends and their volume for Egypt this WOEID (23424802)
how can i make that , is twitter support any API for getting this data

No, that is not possible - only real-time trends data is available in the API, not historical.

well for the nonce you just generate a random string of characters. for the signature, yeah it’s pretty annoying having to make it, but the point of using a signature instead of throwing your secret around (as with most other API-based services) is valid, it certainly adds security.