Background tile problems

I used to be able to tile my Twitter background images. But now when I want to tile any image, after I click save, it just automatically changes back to Twitter original background. Why is this happening?

I have the same problem.

me too, i hate it when it suddenly cannot tile, @twitterapi pls solve this problem ASAP

Unable to use Tile Background Images. When I use Tile Background Options and click on Save changes, it automatically selects a pic from Premade Theme.

Tile Background not functioning from past 10days now.

Please Fix this problem.

I chose a pic to change my background picture but i clicked on tile background before i save it but it only appears one picture and it doesnt tile , please fix this problem cuz i dont want to spend my time just waiting for my background picture to tile up please fix this problem ASAP @twitterapi

i cant tile my background ?? please fix this issue A.S.A.P !

Exactly the same to me! It sucks! HELP

I am having the same problem I can upload the image I want but when I check “Tile Background” and save it just switches to a default twitter background tryed other browsers but get the same issue :confused:

The same problem for me. :frowning:

I used to be able to tile my Twitter background images. But now when I want to tile any image, it loads one single picture. Then when I see it has not tiled the picture I press the tile checkbox. After I click save, it just automatically changes back to the original default background. Why is this happening?

Use Themeleon and it’s done!

exactly the same problem. please fix this ASAP.

Same here and i am fed up now.Have tried several times but it automatically gets reverted.Hating it.

Don’t wish to use Themeleon style.Want personal BG.

You can use Themeleon to upload your personal background. If you click on “Images” instead of “Patterns”, you’ll be able to upload your own background.

oky bt no other way out?

Anyways Thanx a ton Laura :slight_smile:

Not at this point. And because Themeleon is on the Design options page on Twitter, I am assuming it is a new way that Twitter is implementing to design their site. Which means, it is probably how Twitter wants us to use backgrounds now.

Need one more help?if possible?

sucks me too