Automation Rules: Question on Spamming section

I want to make sure the app we are going to write will not mistakenly run afoul of the automatic rules spamming. This is the text that I am concerned about “Multiple posts/accounts: You may not post duplicative or substantially similar Tweets on one account or over multiple accounts you operate.”

We have a service that will post traffic information. All Tweets will contain and incident type and status, location (intersection) text, impact information and timestamps. By nature, all Tweets will always be “substantially similar” to all other Tweets (in my opinion). Below are examples (SMS text messages) of what we send. Could we be mistakenly flagged as spam and if so, is there anything that can be done to prevent it.

New: ROADWORK
70 WB @ TO MINNESOTA AVE
All lanes closed. Left exit closed. Right exit closed.
Starting at: 2/4 5:19 AM
Expected End: 12/31

Update 1: ACCIDENT
I-49 NB AT 2 HWY
Left lane closed. 1 lane open.
Starting at: 11/29 7:08 AM
Expected End: 11/29 7:53 AM

Clear: ACCIDENT
I-49 NB AT 2 HWY
Left lane closed. 1 lane open.
Starting at: 11/29 7:08 AM
Expected End: 11/29 7:53 AM

Hi there -

Thanks for building on Twitter. We offer an exception to our rule on duplicate/substantially similar content for applications that broadcast or share weather, emergency, or other public service announcements of broad community interest. Traffic information would fall under this category, so you should be fine as long as you stick to this use case.

You can read more about automation and the use of multiple accounts on Twitter, including information on this exception, here.