Auto-follow basing on the users permission

Hello
I saw the link https://support.twitter.com/articles/76915-automation-rules-and-best-practices
But I steal have some unclear things that I would understand.
I’m developing an application for one client which wants these features:

1)unfollow all users who don’t follow him.
2)Choose a user’s followers and follow them all(by selecting them)
I wonder if automating these methods can violate the rules of twitter !
best regards.

Hi @Nabilljaber, Bulk action follows and unfollows would be against the Automation Rules that you referenced. Your application can aggregate a list of users but each follow/unfollow must be actioned individually. Let me know if you need additional clarification.
-Aaron

Thank you @aaronhoff for your reply,
“Your application can aggregate a list of users but each follow/unfollow must be actioned individually. Let me know if you need additional clarification.” can you elaborate more?
the user should see all the users and check them manually before lancing the bulk follows?
Normally, the method I would will be a loop on user’s followers to follow all of them (with the respect of twitters limit-1000follow per day-).

The user will need to click follow on each account individually. Bulk following, even within respect of rate limits, violates Twitter’s Automation policies.

But How twitter can knows if the user’s has really click follow on each account individually? due to the time difference between two follow actions ? !
the user’s will select those users who wants to follow,and by clicking submit we’ll provide to him this service to follow them all!