Auto Embedding Images

I have an app (Electron / browser based) that creates an image of some of the content that’s created in the app.

I want to be able to upload this image somewhere and then be able to automatically embed it within a tweet. The tweet would be automatically generated and open in a new page eg. twitter.com/intent/tweet?text={TEXT}%20{IMAGE_URL} – something like that.

So far we’ve tried uploading the image via the Twitter API (with a donor account so that we receive a pic.twitter.com/${ID} URL), which does embed the image. However, we’d additionally like to make the donor account ‘private’ so the tweets it stores are not public, but doing so makes the images inaccessible and they do not auto-embed.

It’s obvious the API wasn’t designed this way and we’re trying to hack around it.

Has anyone had any experience with this? Perhaps I’m missing something?

It would be great if we could just embed a .jpg image and Twitter previews that automatically in the feed, but that doesn’t seem to be the case D:

You’re correct, that’s not a valid or intended use case for media on Twitter. The Tweet share intent does not support image uploads on the web, and you can’t access private account information. You’d be better using Twitter cards to share links to websites that pull in your images as previews.

**Can Any One ** Guide me How to Embed Twitter Account in this Site T10 League Cricket

and on this link
T10 Cricket League 2018 Live Streaming & TV information

Have you read through our Twitter for Websites docs?