Attention please help! spoof email pay4tweet.net

Good afternoon ,Over a month ago I recived a email from what I believed to be a 3rd party website that i was a member of. which was not the case. I have tried to contact support and all i get is automatic generic emails. Ive had my account for over 3yrs i have 39k followers. They changed my user name from psychobeauty to psicobeauty and my email to psico@phoebo.net the reason I know this is because they also tried to take over my mylikes account but i was able to log into my account and removed and change my info. I DID NOT!! give anyone my my password nor did i give my account to anyone.
I had a phone number connected to my account But i have since changed it. Its very frustrating and nerve racking trying to contact support for help. i would use my twitter account to make money. and i didnt earn 39k followers over night Please Help .

can someone please help me regain access to my account?!! this is soo frustrating and annoying

We can’t help with Twitter accounts here. @support is who you need to follow up with. I know it’s frustrating to navigate processes meant to scale for the size of Twitter’s userbase, but it’s the method you need to go down. https://support.twitter.com/forms/hacked is really the best way to report these issues.

ive filled out that form about a thousand times!! i feel hopeless like im never gonna get my account back , and a human never replies ive even tried mentioning @support. thanks for replying