Are requests to the twitter help center being published online or is it just between me and the support team?

when I send a request to the twitter help center, does it get published somewhere online or is it just between me and the support team?
I was just wondering if is it automatically being published somewhere, like here for example or another twitter support forum that I’m not familiar with.
-was wondering since under the subject window of the ‘Description of problem’ appears a Security reminder: ‘Do not include private information (address, home phone) in this request. Never include your password.’ - why is the warning then?

It’s a private conversation with the support team. They ask that you don’t provide that kind of private information because even though it’s private, it’s really not support’s business what your password or other private information is.

hey can’t see any images on twitter it may be profile image or any other images this problem is every where on phone or computer i can only see " X "