Applying for a developer account for myself but not approved

Hello,

I am taking a college course on social media mining and I would like to learn to use the Twitter API. I have applied for a developer account with Twitter, but not approved.

I would very much like to know why my application not approved. What are the current processing policies and limits for the developer applications at the moment? It would be helpful for my application purposes, I would like to avoid the risk of having myself not being able to complete my assignments because I cannot access the API!

Best,
Eric

Hello
Can you please give a little help? @LeBraat @TwitterDev

Please do not tag individual staff members on posts - we all have different skill sets and schedules and this is a community support forum, not a direct support channel.

All of our developer applications are reviewed to ensure compliance with Twitter policy. While we can’t comment on specific cases, applications may be rejected if they are found to be in violation of any section of the Developer Agreement and Policy, Automation Rules, Display Requirements, and/or the Twitter Rules.

Additional information on restricted uses of Twitter APIs is available here.

There currently isn’t a way to edit a rejected application, or to re-apply, however stay informed for product updates/changes.

There are several existing topics on the matter. I’m going to close this one as it is a duplicate.