Application under review since 2 weeks+

Hi,

My developper account @yostatusplease is under review since more than 2 weeks. I answered the question asked on the first step and developper.twitter.com and also by email but since, no news from you.
What’s going on ?

Thank you,
Michael

Hello Michael,

I’m seeing that we sent you an email on Feb 5th and that we haven’t received a response.

Did you respond to the email from Feb 5th that requested additional details?

Hi Lebraat,

Yes I did.

This was my answer :

1. The core use case, intent, or business purpose for your use of the Twitter APIs

We want to share with the twitter community interested in blockchain and crypto currency area, automated tweet based about blockchains data for projects we’ll support. For example : Block reward change, transactions activity, and others things specified at each different blockchain.

1. If you intend to analyze Tweets, Twitter users, or their content, share details about the analyses you plan to conduct and the methods or techniques

We won’t analyze tweets. We only base our content on blockchain, we analyze them and share only the most important, only what people want to know about it.

1. If your use involves Tweeting, Retweeting, or liking content, share how you will interact with Twitter users or their content

We’ll only tweet, it will be as explained in the question 1, blockchain’s informations on the project we support.

1. If you’ll display Twitter content off of Twitter, explain how and where Tweets and Twitter content will be displayed to users of your product or service, including whether Tweets and Twitter content will be displayed at row level or aggregated

Since we don’t get informations from twitter or twitter users to create our content, we won’t display twitter content off of twitter.

Thanks.

Envoyé: mercredi 20 février 2019 à 20:48

Hello @yostatus - It sounds like we had an internal irregularity that was preventing email responses from reopening cases. I just requested that an agent reopen it manually for you. You should receive a response from this agent sometime soon.

Hi,

Well ok, thank you for your answer.

closed #7

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.