Application under review for months

Our developer application for @DexisConsulting has been under review for a couple months. Please review it and let us know what else we’d need to provide.

Thank you.

Hi @DexisConsulting - we sent you a follow-up email on 11/14/2018 asking for more information about your use case. Please make sure to respond to this email in as much detail as possible for your application to move forward. If you can’t find the email in your Inbox, you might want to check your Spam and Junk folders.

Hi, thank you for the quick reply. Is there a way you could re-send your follow-up email to us? Unfortunately, we don’t have it. Could be accidentally deleted.

Hi @DexisConsulting - I have asked the team here to re-send you this email. Please keep an eye on your Inbox, as well as Junk and Spam folders over the next few days.

Hi again, @Aurelia, was the email sent to us? We’re still waiting for the follow-up email, and it didn’t come yet. Thanks,

@DexisConsulting - I just checked and it doesn’t look like the email was re-sent. I’m sorry about this. I’m going to raise this again and hopefully you should get something in the next 1-2 days.

Thanks for your patience.

Hi @DexisConsulting - you should have received a follow-up email now, asking for more information about your use case. Could you please confirm receipt? Once you have responded to this email, your application will continue to be processed. Thanks.

Hi, @Aurelia - no, we haven’t received it yet. Since we started the application, we had to change the email address on our Twitter account. Could that be a problem?

Old email: m***ng@dexis-online.com
New email: ag***e@dexisonline.com

Thanks for working with us on this.

Hi @DexisConsulting - yes this is most certainly the problem. The team sent you the email to m***ng@dexis-online.com. Please could you send me a DM with your new email address and I will ask the team to re-send this to you at that address.

Hi, just sent you a DM message.

Hi, @Aurelia - you mentioned to let you know if we didn’t receive the email within 1-2 days. It hasn’t come yet.
Thanks

Hi @DexisConsulting - I’m sorry for the delay here. Unfortunately it would seem that we cannot support email changes. The team is trying to figure out a possible workaround for this situation.

Do you no longer have access to the email address you originally used to sign up? The easiest would be for you to respond with your old email address.

Thanks for your patience.

No problem, @Aurelia, thank you. We no longer have access to the old email address. Can we cancel our current application that’s linked to the old email address and then re-apply with the new one?

Hi @DexisConsulting - let me find out with the team if this is an option. I will let you know as soon as possible.