App permission problems

My app has “Read, write, and direct messages” access level. I have re-created its consumer and consumer secret keys many times. However when a user is redirected to Twitter’s authorization site, it says that the app only requires permissions for Read and Write. Any ideas?

When you go through the authorization sequence, are you landing on oauth/authorize or oauth/authenticate for the part where you approve the app? oauth/authenticate will only work with RW and RO permissions.

Thanks, that seemed to be the problem.

someone plz help me
redkow.com this is my website i try to connect with twitter and some error
im all the time back to the main page

This can all be soo confusing. I must have signed 5 times before it accepted me and I just get sooo upset. I am Marilyn R. Meier-O’Brien of www.handpaintedportraitsmadisonwi.com

How can I upload picture to the twitter …?
I can post comment at this time.

Você precisa se familiarizar com o painel de configurações. Lé você encontra tudo do que precisas. Não há outra forma de te ajudar a não ser que você aprenda todas as técnicas e procedimentos de um usário.

Querida! Como te felei! Você está precisando de familiarização com a sua área de configuração de sua home page ou página inicial.

I keep getting this error “Error
You must add your mobile phone to your Twitter profile before granting your application write capabilities. Please read https://support.twitter.com/articles/110250-adding-your-mobile-number-to-your-account-via-web for more information”

Even though I add my mobile through the twitter profile. My result - Sorry, we don’t have a connection to your carrier yet!