API Twitter integration fails

ios
cocoapods
twitterkit

Hello everyone, im try to install Twitter with fabric, the steps with fabric are so clear, but when i try to login with my app, the app close and show me this error:

Terminating app due to uncaught exception 'NSInternalInconsistencyException', reason: 'TwitterKitResources.bundle file not found. Please use the Fabric Mac app to ensure TwitterKit is properly set-up.'

i already created a pod with fabric and twitter dependency. In my code, Xcode found the libraries, in my pod folder i have, TwitterKit, TwitterCore and ofcourse TwitterKitResources.bundle, i try copy TwitterKitResources.bundle in my principal project too, and neither, before this problem i have a dependency problems with fabric and twitter but no anymore, now thats is the problem.

Hey @ed_olii,

Can you share the contents of your podspec and how you have Fabric initialized within your app so I can double-check those?

-Mike

Hey @bonnell my podspect, (my pod name Test):

s.requires_arc = true

s.subspec ‘iOSTwitter’ do |iOSTwitter|

iOSTwitter.ios.deployment_target = "9.0"
            iOSTwitter.source_files = 'Test/Test/Source/Twitter/*.{swift}'
            iOSTwitter.dependency 'TwitterKit'
            iOSTwitter.dependency 'TwitterCore'
            iOSTwitter.dependency 'Fabric'
    end

and in my app delegate, i have:

Twitter.sharedInstance().start(withConsumerKey: “MY_CONSUMERKEY”, consumerSecret: “CONSUMER_SECRET”)
Fabric.with([Twitter.self])

Thanks

Thanks, can you try removing TwitterCore from your Podspec and let me know how that goes?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.