Api key transfer

Hi Team,

Just over 3 and half weeks ago I ordered an API key transfer ref 96294813 I am not sure if I’ve missed a reply email due to my yahoo email bouncing the message or I’m still in a queue any clarification would be much appreciated.

Thank you kindly and have a great day !

Regards
Ben

Hi Ben,

In some cases, our team doesn’t send an email letting you know it’s complete. When you check to see if the API key transferred, does it show you that it went through?

Hamza

Hi @hmz

Thank you so much for getting back to me its much appreciated. It still shows on the first account it hasn’t transferred. When I check the target account under the apps section it just shows this.

Regards
Ben

Thank you for providing this additional information. I have reached out to our agents to see what is going on with your request. I will keep you updated.

Thank you @lebraat ! i’m pleased to say its now been actioned. I understand its thanksgiving in America on Thursday. I’d like to wish you and the whole team a great one! I do appreciate your help.

All the best
Ben

Glad to hear we could get the ball rolling again.

Thank you very much for the well wishes! I hope you have a great rest of the week!!

Happy developing!