API Consolidation data

Hi team,

Please could you confirm when is consolidating the information via API?

We have seen that we downloaded less information when we are downloading the information several times per day, that if we download a complete day, in the next day.

In a example of that is: in a file generated to 21:16, we obtain the next information of the 6:00 am

id,time,segmentation_type,segmentation_value,billed_charge_local_micro,promoted_tweet_timeline_impressions,promoted_tweet_timeline_clicks,promoted_tweet_timeline_follows,promoted_tweet_timeline_replies,promoted_tweet_timeline_retweets,promoted_tweet_timeline_engagements,promoted_tweet_timeline_engagement_rate,promoted_tweet_timeline_favorites,promoted_tweet_search_impressions,promoted_tweet_search_clicks,promoted_tweet_search_follows,promoted_tweet_search_replies,promoted_tweet_search_retweets,promoted_tweet_search_engagements,promoted_tweet_search_engagement_rate,promoted_tweet_search_favorites

dhnv3,2016-03-02 06:00:00,PLATFORMS,iOS,0,254,1,0,0,0,1,0.003937007874015748,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0.0,0
In the next file that we generate this hour (6:00 am) is missing. So we generate manually a file to the next day with all data the past day we obtained:

dhnv3,2016-03-02 06:00:00,PLATFORMS,iOS,0,258,1,0,0,0,1,0.003875968992248062,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0.0,0

Thanks in advance

Best

Hi @ArtemisFusion! It seems to me that this topic is related to your question: I am not getting data for specific campaign from ads-api

Hi @majoritasdev, yes, it is similar, but i see that it has not been answered officially yet.

Best

Yes. Regarding your question, what is the objective of your campaign?

Hi team,

Did you have a chance to check it?

Best Regards

It is common to refresh data more than once for up to 7 days (or a bit longer if conversion data is being fetched) - but any longer than that the data should be stable and never changing (most data actually shouldn’t change after the same day). If you find data is missing, it’s more likely to do with how you are calling time ranges and overlapping.

I would recommend to try to write your implementation vs v1 analytics, and compare the results to ads.twitter.com, you should be able to get the numbers to line up even if you store data at an HOUR granularity.

Thanks,

John