Earlier today, we introduced developer.twitter.com, the place for all Twitter developer resources.
We want to make it easier for developer to tap into what’s happening on Twitter.
In addition to some of the changes described in A new documentation experience, we’ve reorganized the ads content into five categories:
These represent the Ads API use cases.
Within the API Reference section, you’ll notice that we’ve grouped docs by resource. In other words, every action that can be taken on a resource—e.g.,
POST—will be on a single page. The Campaigns page, for instance, includes:
- GET accounts/:account_id/campaigns
- GET accounts/:account_id/campaigns/:campaign_id
- POST accounts/:account_id/campaigns
- POST batch/accounts/:account_id/campaigns
- PUT accounts/:account_id/campaigns/:campaign_id
- DELETE accounts/:account_id/campaigns/:campaign_id
We’d love to hear your feedback here on our developer forums.
Twitter Ads API Team