Basics / General
- What information do I need to provide in order to get help on the forums as quickly as possible?
- I am getting rate limited all the time, what am I doing wrong? Can my rate limits be elevated?
- Do you have any officially supported or recommended SDKs/libraries for accessing the Ads API?
- My account has been locked or is marked as ineligible for Twitter ads, what should I do?
- How do we set up an account for testing features that require MACT (Mobile App Conversion Tracking) conversion tracking?
Authorization and Token Management
- What does 401 unauthorized mean and how do I resolve it? How about 403 Forbidden?
- How do I get whitelisted for a particular feature?
- How can I tell if an account has been whitelisted for a feature?
- What is the difference between using advertiser token and ad manager token?
- How do advertisers grant a given level of access?
- Campaign and line item Limits, what are they?
- Placements: how do ads on / off Twitter work?
- How do we know if an account has MACT conversion tracking setup?
- How long do tailored audiences take to process? Can my audience be expedited? How long does it take for the size of my audience to be updated?
- What’s the difference between a Tweet and a Promoted Tweet?
- How to attach a card to a Tweet?
- How do I upload and promote a video on Twitter?
- How do I promote my mobile application?
- What is a promotable user? How do I set up a promotable user (FULL or RETWEET)?
- Why is my account ID different in the sandbox? How can I reset the Sandbox for testing?
- Why can’t I use a feature that I am whitelisted for in the Sandbox?