My team has been going over the Ads API Version 1.0 docs (https://dev.twitter.com/ads/version/1), and we’ve got a few questions about the documentation.
- Is there a list of metrics returned in each metric group?
- What do ALL_ON_TWITTER vs AUDIENCE_PLATFORM refer to?
- The docs reference a Migration guide - when will it be available?
- Will synchronous endpoints still let us pull data older than 7 days? Based on the docs, I’m not sure if we’re going to be limited to 7 days at a time, or only the most recent 7 days.
- It appears the end_time parameter on GET /1/stats/accounts/:account_id is not actually optional. And if you ask for a end_time in the future it breaks. Is this intentional? It is marked as optional in the docs, and with the current version of the api we have used future end_time. We just wanted to verify this change was intentional.