Adding second account

Can one person have multiple Twitter accounts and how to do this?

Yes one person can have multiple Twitter accounts – a Twitter account doesn’t even necessarily need to be “owned” by a human being.

To create another account:

1. Log out of the Twitter website
  2. Go to https://twitter.com
  3. Follow the procedure to create a new account; provide a unique email address & screen name & note your new password
  4. You now have two Twitter accounts. Some Twitter applications support multiple accounts as well.

I tried and it tells me that the email address is already registered

Use another email address :slight_smile:

Ok,
My name is ____ above - lol.
My company name is - my handle, lol.
For company twitter account use company logo, company handle if possible (to switch?)
For personal account use headshot, personal handle (if possible to switch?)

Right?

It doesn’t work stupid

Yes

Texas Bane

my original account has now got lost

probably because you havent signed in on that account in a while. Cuz Twitter has this strict 9 month absence. So if you havent been on it in a while they rename it so other people can use your username if they ironically have the same username as you.

Gareth Price

afsagdkjkgiddfoazgkşj

Trying to create a 2nd account but every time I log into Twitter, my account comes up automatically. How can I bypass this so I can create a 2nd account?

Sign out

I’m having the same problem. I want a second account on Twitter. Every time I try to sign in, it takes me back to my account even if I’m signed out. What gives?

REPEAT…SIGNING OUT DOES NOT WORK.

I tweet frequently.

I’m having the same problem. I want a second account on Twitter. Every time I try to sign in, it takes me back to my account even if I’m signed out. What gives?

REPEAT…SIGNING OUT DOES NOT WORK.

I tweet frequently.

it does not allow you to use the same email address which is very frustrating as i don’t want to have open another account.

My original account is no longer responding. I cannot send Tweets anymore.
This all happened after I used CCleaner.
Should I open a new account?

I have set up a second account but having trouble switching between accounts on my iPhone. I keep getting the message: “Could not remove account”.
I don’t want to remove the account, I just want to sign out of one and into the other?
I tried downloading Twitter a second time but it just automatically take me to my original account.
Any suggestions?

@Steelwill456
Jacksonville,Florida