Account Activity API beta Access

I applied for the Account Activity API access about three weeks ago. Today, the application status still shows “You’re on the waitlist!”. My account is @snowl1027, the app ID is 14551488.
Please let me know if you need more information. Thanks for your help!

I just looked things up and looks like you were approved. Let us know if you didn’t get an email explaining how to access.

As a quick FYI - we are aware these wait times are less than ideal (or is it longer than ideal?). We are working to improve things. Thanks for sticking with us.

Thank you for the help, Kyle!

I didn’t get email notifying I was approved or explaining how to access. Could you please send that to my account-related email address again? I appreciate your help.

When registering webhooks, I got below error.

object(stdClass)[8]
  public 'errors' => 
    array (size=1)
      0 => 
        object(stdClass)[2]
          public 'code' => int 32
          public 'message' => string 'Could not authenticate you.' (length=27)

This one is tricky - You need to make sure you are passing a user context as well (with a bearer token). Details are in the docs.

Using the example dashboard may help “happy path” test if you have not done so yet.

Hi Kyle. I got the bearer token via below code.

$key = urlencode(CONSUMER_KEY);
$secret = urlencode(CONSUMER_SECRET);
$basic_credentials = base64_encode($key . ':' . $secret);

$ch = curl_init('https://api.twitter.com/oauth2/token');
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_HTTPHEADER, array('Authorization: Basic '.$basic_credentials, 'Content- Type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded;charset=UTF-8'));
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS, 'grant_type=client_credentials');
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, true);

$token = json_decode(curl_exec($ch));
curl_close($ch);

if (isset($token->token_type) && $token->token_type == 'bearer') {
  $bearer_access_token = $token->access_token;
} 

Then I registered webhook using the bearer token. It returned below error.

{"errors":[{"code":89,"message":"Invalid or expired token."}]} 

In the docs I haven’t found how to pass the user context. Could you please explain more about “passing a user context as well (with a bearer token)”?

Thank you!

Hello @Snowl1027,

When setting up your webhooks, use the consumer key, consumer secret, access token, and access token secret associated with the app that has been whitelisted for use of the AAAPI.

It works! Thank you @LeBraat