Currently have a link on a webpage using web intents share. Works perfectly fine on most devices and platforms. But on iOS 6 devices I hit a forbidden page when submitting the tweet with login credentials.
Here are my steps to reproduce:
- On iOS 6 device log out of twitter app and twitter on browser
- Visit https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?text=test&url=http://example.com
- The page should display the tweet text and inputs for login credentials
- Put in login credentials and hit the login and tweet button
- The page goes to https://twitter.com/intent/tweet/update and says Forbidden.
I’ve checked and verified this happens on my websites and on other major websites that have a share link.
Is there a workaround for this?