403 error : Unable to create Widget

website-card
embeddedtweet
widgetsettings
embeddedtimeline

Hi All,

I am trying to create a search timeline widget.I was able to the create it 2 weeks ago. Now when i try to click create widget button. i am getting the following error

403 Forbidden: The server understood the request, but is refusing to fulfill it.

https://twitter.com/settings/widgets/new

This issue is still not solved.

May I ask how many search timeline widgets are already configured for your account?

In general we have been moving away from this model and towards e.g. Lists and collections as better ways to curate timelines for your sites via publish.twitter.com - that is not to excuse this behaviour, but just to say that you may want to think ahead to alternative ways to work in the future.

Hi ,

Thanks , I have configured 1 but i want to modify it or create a new one i am unable to do it it. But as per your suggestion to use publish twitter i don’t see any options to create search timelines based on multiple Hashtag. I want to create a embedded time line for #hashtag1 OR #hashtag2 OR @page1

Correct, publish.twitter.com does not support search timelines and I was recommending you might choose to switch to a collection or list that you have more control over than the search option.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.