In my application some of
/friendships/create gives 403 response.
Regarding to documentation this means that first user already follows second user.
Returns the befriended user in the requested format when successful. Returns a string describing the failure condition when unsuccessful. If you are already friends with the user a HTTP 403 may be returned, though for performance reasons you may get a 200 OK message even if the friendship already exists.
But I checked manually and I see that 403 has some sub errors. When response is
HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden, it doesn’t mean that two user is already friends. Sometimes one of them blocked, sometimes user reached follow limit, user already requested follow etc.
Until now I found these codes in my requests:
- 158 - You can’t follow yourself.
- 160 - You’ve already requested to follow %s
- 161 - You are unable to follow more people at this time.
Learn more \u003Ca
- 162 - You have been blocked from following this account at the
request of the user.
From a developer forum I found these, but I’m not sure whether htese codes are still active.
- 108 - Cannot find specified user
- 130 - Over capacity
- 131 - Internal error
- 159 - Sorry, this account has been suspended
Does documentation exists for the 403 response’s sub error codes ?